Would you like to work for a dynamic and friendly law firm?
Do you have excellent organisational skills and are looking to build a career in project management?
My client, an independent, nationally recognised law firm, is looking for a detail-orientated and proactive Project Coordinator to join their growing fully remote UK team.
In this role, you will provide comprehensive support to the case management team and assist in various project-related tasks. Your responsibilities will include performing skip traces, managing case documentation, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, and ensuring the timely and accurate processing of claims. The ideal candidate should possess strong organisational skills, excellent communication abilities, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in the management of cases with Project Management staff, including implementing project plans and maintaining project documentation.
- Monitor project progress, milestones, and deadlines, and communicate updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal resources and third-party vendors to ensure successful project execution.
- Assist in creating and executing case invoices, reviewing settlement agreements, and educating team members on specific cases.
- Process, analyse, and report on large amounts of data, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Adhere to adjudication policies and procedures for proper payment of claims and resolution of issues.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and claimants while maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a self-starter with a collaborative approach
- Ideally have circa 2+ years’ experience in a law or professional services environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be confident using MS Office, particularly Excel
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that’s why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.