A fantastic opportunity for an engaging individual to join a leading international law firm, as their Trainee Development Advisor on a 12-14 month FTC in their leading London-based HR Team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Representing the firm at future joiner events
- Overseeing the visa process for trainees in liaison with the firm’s immigration provider
- Managing SQE assessments (e.g. booking and results)
- Dealing with any Employee Relations issues that might arise before the trainee starts (e.g. ill-health, bereavement, personal issues) that may impact on their performance and well-being.
- Point of contact for all current trainees and supervisors
- Working with Trainee Recruitment, Learning & Development, Global Mobility and Business Development to proactively manage the trainee lifecycle.
- Managing the three and six monthly seat move process to meet the firm’s resourcing needs while balancing trainee preferences.
- Managing the secondment process and reviewing all secondment terms for international and client secondments.
The successful applicant will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and will have gained previous experience in a similar role. You will also ideally have a good working knowledge on SRA requirements for trainees and their training contract (LPC and SQE).
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.