A fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruitment professional to join a growing alternative legal services provider as their Talent Leader.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for our EMEA consultants.
- Manage and build the relationships with consultants to maintain and develop a positive and growing business relationship.
- Help to maintain the consultant section on the Firm’s website and social presence
- Build a strategic relationship with the sales team and help to build out consultant pipeline to support the team.
- Ensure that consultant profiles are complete and up to date in our internal database both while onboarding and subsequently.
- Work with Operations team to ensure that consultant operational processes including onboarding, invoicing, payment etc. work smoothly and any escalations are handled in a timely manner.
- “Own” the consultant community and run programs to increase engagement from the group.
- Develop a commercial relation with our consultants to explore opportunities to scale our services to our customers
Key requirements for this role are:
- BA/BS/BEc degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven track record as a legal recruiter preferred (3 years minimum preferred).
- Excellent research and interviewing skills.
- Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment being part of an innovative team
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimise/scale various recruitment strategies
- Excellent organisational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Technology driven and proficient, able to adapt to new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication skills; ability to develop successful relationships
- A team player who can roll up their sleeves when we need all hands-on deck
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.