Are you an experienced account management professional looking for a new challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to work in a world leading property and construction consultancy firm. They are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join the BD & Marketing team in a newly created Strategic Account Programme Manager role. You will work closely with the key account team, driving new growth opportunities, and creating value for clients through the skills and expertise of the Firm.
You will work with Client Relationship Partners, Account Managers and the Head of Strategic Growth to manage the ongoing successful performance of key accounts. The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience of working in an account management role in a professional services environment
- Ability to engage with, motivate and influence others and have a strong understanding of how to effectively identify and drive new work opportunities with major clients
- A passion for exceptional client service
- A collaborative working style
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience using a CRM system to manage pipeline and report on performance
This firm offers a flexible, friendly and creative environment, opportunities to purchase shares in the business, and many other benefits. Apply now to join a company that values fairness, equality of opportunity, and invests in its people.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.