This an exciting opportunity, for a Service Architect to join our client, who are undergoing a transformation with the adoption of digital ways of working, and the quality of the service delivered by this change will depend on this role.
The successful candidate will enjoy collaborating with colleagues across the Firm to continuously improve the solutions, processes, structures and governance of the Firm and its clients.
- Develop a roadmap for the service management solutions
- Determine the service management solutions required for the Firm's ongoing operations and digital transformation
- Provide service considerations in all technology implementations and designs
- Promote continuous improvement by cultivating a community of service champions across the technology team
- Provide guidance to project and business colleagues on the technical design of systems, ensuring solutions are designed for service
- Specify the design and architecture for service management technology solutions to fulfil business and system needs.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to support the development of project plans, helping to devise the implementation approach, reviewing estimates and schedules, and identifying risks.
- Support product procurement by identifying vendors and acting as a technical authority in the selection process.
- Provide an assurance role, ensuring that all architecture activities and deliverables are produced to a high quality and are consistent with maintaining service excellence.
- As a member of the Technology Design Authority team review proposed solution designs and implementation plans from a service perspective.
The firm is London based and offers a hybrid working arrangement, excellent benefits and learning and development opportunities.