A growing and successful law firm is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team! Working remotely you will be a crucial member of the management team, and will be responsible for overseeing, managing and guiding the successful delivery of all their projects. Experience of mass actions work is preferred.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills in order to be able to manage a range of projects.
- Strong project manager skills with the ability to multitask and effectively manage time, resources and priorities.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the capacity to rapidly analyse and solve problems.
- A good understanding of financial management processes, and ability to develop budgets.
- Strong business ethics and professional approach.
- Ability to identify new opportunities for potential development.
- Previous experience as a Senior Project Manager, within the legal industry.
The role involves working within the project management framework and developing a clear and concise plan of actions for all projects. You will need to be able to effectively delegate tasks to other team members while ensuring that all projects delivered on time and to the highest standard. . If this role sounds like you, please apply now! We would love to hear from you.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.