A thriving UK-based law firm is actively seeking a skilled Senior PR Manager to join their London headquarters. This role takes the lead in designing and executing a targeted PR and communications strategy, geared towards driving the firm's growth plans and amplifying its brand visibility across a range of essential channels.
- Leading the planning and execution of a comprehensive PR effort aimed at enhancing the firm's reputation and boosting its brand recognition.
- Building and maintaining relationships with influential media outlets, securing coverage in various arenas such as national, specialized, business, and online media.
- Identifying relevant trending topics and emerging business issues, collaborating with fee earners to craft well-informed perspectives.
- Managing crisis communications effectively and offering guidance to the firm's leadership on reputation-sensitive matters.
- Working closely with the digital team to create engaging social media content (both written and visual) and crafting articles for the firm's website.
- Contributing to campaign execution involving written, audio, and visual content.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- A background of six years or more in B2B PR.
- Proficiency in research, writing, content production, and editing across different media.
- Ability to adapt communication style for various media platforms and audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills, sound judgment, and the capacity to build connections across different seniority levels and departments.