My client, an international law firm specialising in tax, trust and estate planning for high-net-worth individuals is looking for a Senior Marketing & BD Manager to run the marketing and business development activity for their Private Client and Tax division.
This role will suit an individual who has the breadth of experience, from digital marketing through to sales and business development – someone who is happy leading market planning as well as delivering marketing assets, campaigns and pitches for the team.
- Responsible for all marketing and business development initiatives – working closely with specialists in Digital, PR, Internal Communications, Brand and CRM to deliver support
- Supporting a variety of cross practice initiatives
- Leading on and devising key campaigns as well as supporting firmwide communications activities
- Leading on pitching for the relevant groups
- Execute and review legal directory submissions
- Leading monthly business development meetings
- Managing budgets
- Line management responsibility for two individuals, keeping them engaged and motivated
Skills and experience:
- Project management experience
- Pitching and partner coaching experience
- Business planning experience at a strategic level
- Solid experience within a professional services environment
- Line management experience and keen to help others develop their careers
- Professional (CIM) qualification an advantage
- Experience of conceiving and executing marketing campaigns
- Comfortable monitoring market trends and proposing plans to capitalise on them
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.