An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Internal Communications Executive to join an award winning, progressive City law firm.
The firm have a superb reputation and a culture that is innovative, creative and collaborative. Business services teams are really valued and are an integral part of the firms ongoing success, and you’ll be encouraged to be yourself and have your contribution recognised and rewarded.
This Senior Internal Communications Executive will work closely with a wide range of internal stakeholders to support all internal communications activity, including:
- Developing and implementing multi-channel internal comms campaigns and initiatives which will cover areas such as change programmes, D&I initiatives, CSR projects, major business wins and new partner arrivals
- Championing firmwide campaigns and promoting employee engagement
- Manage the firms’ intranet and be part of the editorial team for the firms weekly newsletter
- Producing content and discussion points for townhalls, executive office communications and senior leadership updates
The successful candidate for the Senior Internal Communications Executive role will need:
- Experience of executing multi-channel employee engagement and internal comms programmes
- Experience of working across a broad range of online and offline communications methods and channels
- Knowledge of working with corporate intranets
- B2B copywriting and copyediting experience
- Exposure of working in a professional services environment
- Excellent proof-reading skills
The firm have an excellent learning and development programme, flexible benefits package and a hybrid working model.