This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Information Security Engineer to make the step up into a Senior/Lead role within a growing global firm based in London. The Information Security team is responsible for ensuring the overall effectiveness of the control framework and managing security incidents.
- Provide technical leadership and subject matter expertise of the Firm's security solutions.
- Provide security product ownership and maintenance of tools such as next generation anti-virus / EDR, web filtering, vulnerability scanning, and privileged access management solutions.
- Continually improve the teams visibility into the security posture of on premise and cloud infrastructure; provide associated data and risk records as appropriate.
- Assist with the definition of standards, policies, designs and apply control governance where necessary as a preventative measure.
- Ensure that the Firm has the requisite capability to investigate, prevent and remediate against security breaches, viruses and deviations from security procedures.
- Participate in post-mortem investigations of Information Security incidents while preparing report documents illustrating the findings and lessons learned.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a related security field.
- Previous Network Engineering or Systems Administration background (preferred).
- Deep technical understanding of security products, including web filtering, next generation antivirus/ EDR, and vulnerability management tools
- Working knowledge of Authentication protocols, and Identity Access Management technologies such as SSO and MFA.
- Familiarity with security best practices and risk management operating in cloud environments such as Azure (required), GCP and AWS (nice to have), and in other 3rd party SAAS platforms.
- Knowledge of Information Security standards such as ISO27001, NIST, CIS.
Hybrid working – 2 days in office
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.