Totum are delighted to be partnering with a global Top 50 Law firm in their search for a Senior Financial Analyst.
This role is ideal for someone looking to develop their commercial/business partnering experience within a supportive and forward thinking firm!
They are ideally looking for a Qualified Accountant with experience of working within a Law Firm or wider professional services.
What you will be doing
- Preparing monthly commentary on financial performance and identify opportunities to add value to management information
- Support the annual global budget process, working with the functional chiefs to develop expense budgets and with RSHs and Regional Finance Directors to develop sectional revenue budgets.
- Support the production of annual forecasts for the firm, working with the inventory team to ensure regional section inventory is considered and working with the accounting team to ensure that known large costs are accounted.
- Production of monthly, quarterly and yearly presentations / reports
- Assist in the expense analysis process globally, working with local finance managers to ensure costs posted correctly. Also working with the global accounting / operations team to ensure all finance managers are aware of the processes and policies that affect financial reporting.
- Producing in profitability reports e.g. a client level and supporting pricing proposals for clients
- Support in the rate proposals and liaising with the pricing team to ensure the correct production of office rate cards
- Enhancing existing reporting processes, with a creative focus and showing initiative on simplification, automation and visualisation to improve communication to stakeholders
- Regular liaison with finance teams globally as well as shared service centres
- Analysing large amounts of data and isolating key financial data into structured reports
This role is based in London, offers agile working and an excellent benefits package.