Totum Partners are delighted to be working with a leading international law firm in recruiting an e-billing Analyst.
The ideal e-billing Analyst will be responsible for:
· Overseeing two legal Practice Groups
· Supervise a team of four eBilling assistants
· Analysing all eBilling procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement
· Reviewing invoices to ensure billing accuracy
· Communicating with clients, Partners and other departments, resolving issues, and providing clarifications
· Ensuring eBilling accounts are set up correctly and according to client requirements
· Preparing reports
· Gather and reconcile rejection data for analysis
· On-board new clients
· Prepare training material for the wider finance team and fee earners to improve billing performance
· Configure software setups to improve billing performance
The ideal e-billing Analyst will have:
· Knowledge of legal billing systems desirable
· Worked as part of the broader finance/billing function to ensure an effective billing service was provided
· Ability to build good working relationships both internally and externally
· Working knowledge of 3E Management system or similar practice management systems preferred
· Previous experience as a Billing Analyst or in a similar role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Passion for problem-solving.
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.