Location: London or Manchester
Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for digital marketing? Do you have the expertise to position a global firm as a leader in innovation and thought leadership? This top international law firm is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to drive its digital channels and establish them as the go-to firm for global insurance and disputes services. Managing a team of 5 key responsibilities will include:
Strategic Digital Marketing: Take charge of the firm's digital marketing activities, ensuring they are coordinated, high-quality, and effective.
User Experience Optimization: Deliver an exceptional user experience that aligns with the culture of being straightforward, approachable, and accessible.
Digital Project Leadership: Plan and lead key digital projects to enhance the firm’s digital presence and user engagement.
Global Marketing Campaigns: Drive the digital offering within the global marketing campaigns.
Digital Content Strategy: Oversee the firm's global digital content strategy and governance. Foster a focus on delivering engaging and innovative content across the digital channels.
Analytics and Reporting: Utilise analytics and reporting tools to support decision-making and measure digital content effectiveness.
Stakeholder Relationships: Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including business development, business services, and international colleagues.
Industry Trends and Opportunities: Stay updated on digital marketing trends and industry developments.
Team Management: Support, develop, mentor and coach direct reports and more junior team members so that they are an effective and cohesive team.
- Proven experience leading a digital marketing team and managing digital channels for professional services firms - legal, accountancy, insurance, consultancy
- Strong knowledge of current and future digital marketing challenges, trends, technologies, and opportunities.
- Demonstrated success in delivering impactful digital brand experiences across multiple channels.
- Exceptional leadership and collaboration abilities to work across teams and countries.
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- Ability to drive change and transformation, ensuring quality standards are met.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.