Hybrid working: 1-2 days per week in office
Global accountancy firm based in Central London requires a Senior Developer to join their team in a permanent role. You will report to the Lead Developer, assisting with management of the Development team, supervising high quality coding output and setting coding standards.
- A proven track record of successfully building and delivering digital products (web apps and services) to market using agile methodologies.
- Azure PaaS (e.g. App Service, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, or Cosmos)
- C# and .NET coding experience
- Azure Cloud experience
- Azure AD
- A good understanding of User Experience methodology and its importance in digital product development
- Be a hands on full-stack developer, including strong front-end development capability and have a good understanding of UX.
- Build, maintain and support both enterprise and client facing applications
- Manage client expectations by listening carefully to their needs and balancing requirements with ability to deliver.
- Assist the lead developer to create best-practice software development processes.
- Contribute to thought leadership by keeping up-to-date on new approaches, techniques and tools.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Developer, or Developer with experience of Senior behaviours, to join a leading global accountancy company with hybrid working and excellent benefits. Salary dependant on experience.