Due to continued growth and success, we are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Communications Executive to join a leading global law firm, to support the development and delivery of their strategic communications plan.
Based out of London, this Senior Communications Executive role will support the EMEA region and will see the successful candidate working as part of a highly successful and collaborative communications team in a proactive role that will offer lots of opportunity for autonomy and ownership.
The firm is well established, with an excellent reputation and have a culture that is forward thinking and inclusive.
The remit of the Senior Communications Executive role includes:
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to advise on and implement PR strategies, thought leadership campaigns and media materials for practice groups and key focus areas
- Building and maintaining strong media relations with national, international, trade and legal press contacts
- Proactively identifying new opportunities and industry trends to create newsworthy stories
- Drafting internal communications materials and advise on digital communications strategies
- Tracking and reporting on communications activities
This Senior Communications Executive would be an ideal move for an existing Communications Executive who is looking to step up or gain international exposure.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years communications experience, gained either in-house or agency side, with exposure to professional services being highly advantageous. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a pre-requisite, along with a proven track record of delivering successful PR campaigns.
This global law firm offer a highly competitive salary and a range of benefits including hybrid working, private medical cover, wellness initiatives, bonus scheme and a range of flexible lifestyle benefits.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.