This award winning and highly regarded international law firm is going from strength to strength. Growing and strengthening the internationalisation of the firm is a key strategic priority.
Are you an experienced business development professional, with a truly international remit in your current, or past roles? If so, you could be the person to work with partners across the firm’s global network to drive their internationalisation further. This a strategic and "hands-on" role.
This Senior International Business Development Manager will have responsibility for driving, promoting, facilitating, and reporting on the smooth development of the firm's growing international practice from a BD perspective.
- Working with senior business leaders to design and deliver programmes to support the delivery of the firm's international business development strategy
- Directing, managing and monitoring the firm’s international preferred firm network
- Maintaining personal professional relationships with lead points of contacts and influencers - exploring ways to engage with relationship law firms and clients to generate opportunities
- Acting as an internal consultant to provide a professional business development and commercial perspective
- Effectively capturing, managing and monitoring international activity and referrals
- Collaborating with the firm’s own international offices, partners and local BD teams to influence, guide and implement their business development and client development strategies
- Supporting high profile/strategic cross-border bids and RFPs
This is a senior and influential role within the BD team, very visible to the partnership and involves extensive influencing across all levels of the business.
- Extensive experience in an international professional services firm with deep knowledge of the inner workings - both internationally and locally
- A proven track record in managing diverse programmes and projects across borders
- An understanding of different cultures and how to manage them effectively
- Commercial understanding and awareness, combined with the ability to drive connections
- Ability to network independently and build rapport with key decision makers
- Highly organised, with strong project management skills
- Strong people management and development experience with an ability to build relationships quickly
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.