We are thrilled to be working closely with this market leading Magic Circle law firm on the hire of an engaging and professional Senior Business Development Manager. You will join the Global Client Development team (GCD) in this newly established senior role, focusing on the Finance practice. As Senior Business Development Manager – Financing, you'll be an integral part of the GCD, focusing on winning work, nurturing client relationships on a global scale, and leading on strategic planning and execution for the global network.
- Collaborate with partners to drive the BD strategy, set objectives, and create BD/business plans for Finance sub streams.
- Proactively seek growth opportunities for the Financing practice.
- Be a vocal and active member of the BD team, fostering collaboration across the firm.
- Liaise with practice members for knowledge sharing and coordinated BD efforts.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities to existing clients and engage in Client Relationship Management programs.
- Drive new client acquisition initiatives and provide strategic assistance to partners.
- Collaborate with regional specialists to expand the international reach of the Financing stream.
- Work with partners and content teams to create client-focused content and campaigns.
- Optimise content distribution channels and ROI strategies.
If you’re keen to join an inspiring, collaborative, and growth-oriented work environment, and are currently at Senior Manager level, or have strong experience within BD and Marketing, particularly legal finance sector, please do get in touch.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.