A fantastic opportunity to work in one of the top global law firms, as Senior BD Manager in the Financial Markets (FM) group. Join this dynamic, fast growing and diverse team, to plan, deliver and lead innovative and valuable business development strategies, to ensure key objectives in the firm and FM group are achieved.
This is a strategically important role. Reporting into the Head of Practices & Markets, key elements of the role include:
- Working with the main/lead stakeholders in the Financial Markets and International Practice Group, to generate and develop a strong pipeline of work across the practice in the UK and internationally
- To help lead the firm's approach to key client relationship development, within the FM practice and relevant sectors
- To collaborate with other Sector Leads to design and implement BD initiatives to drive revenue and profit, build relationships and strengthen the firm’s already strong reputation
- To help manage and build a cohesive, integrated M&BD function for the sector and the firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills
- Highly consultative and commercial approach
- Ability and experience in supervising, managing and inspiring a team
- Minimum of 6 years experience in professional services BD and Marketing, including global account management
This really is a fabulous firm, with great people and a highly competitive salary and benefits. Please contact us for further details.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.