Join Our Dynamic International Team!
Are you ready to elevate your career and be a driving force in the rapidly expanding world of Corporate & Commercial (‘CoComm’) legal business development? This international law firm is offering a unique opportunity for a Senior Business Development Manager to join this innovative CoComm international practice group team. If you're a self-starter with a passion for quality and a proven track record in marketing and business development, this role is for you!
As a key player in this CoComm team, you will collaborate with dynamic sub-groups and other cross-border teams, contributing to the strategic growth and success of the practice. This hands-on role involves crafting high-value client proposals, guiding a motivated team, and executing strategic marketing plans to capitalise on CoComm's strengths and drive the firm's objectives.
- Mentor and enhance the capabilities of the CoComm M&BD team in pitch creation and marketing materials.
- Collaborate on thought leadership campaigns and product development with a focus on strong return on investment.
- Formulate and reassess a forward-thinking strategic plan for the IPG in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Be the primary source of knowledge regarding CoComm IPG's work, identifying synergies for enhanced client offerings.
- Collaborate with the MarComms team to enhance the firm's profile in CoComm-covered areas of law.
- Keep abreast of market trends, lead strategic discussions on business opportunities, and stay front of mind with clients.
- Ensure seamless integration of new Partners into the CoComm IPG, gathering insights and driving client alignment.
- Lead in the development of high-value pitch responses, ensuring alignment with client needs.
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum 5 years marketing/business development experience, preferably in professional services.
- Extensive experience in running strategic pitch processes.
- Hands-on self-starter with meticulous attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- Advanced client development skills and knowledge.
- Proven experience in managing, motivating, and leading large teams.
- Comfortable working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
If you're committed to excellence, thrive in a collaborative environment, and want to make a tangible impact on our firm's success, apply now and be part of a team that values innovation, diversity, and dynamic thinking.
Totum Partners is an equal opportunities employer. We strive to ensure that every individual we meet is given the same opportunities and we are committed to providing the support and environment required to do so. If you have a disability or impairment, please let us know and our team will ensure that reasonable adjustments are made.