Senior Business Development Manager - Construction, Real Estate and Dispute Resolution
This Senior BD Manager opportunity is hugely exciting as it will play a huge part in the review and subsequent creation and delivery of the BD and marketing plans across the construction, real estate and disputes areas of this leading law firm.
Working closely with and the Head of Business Development this role will involve working directly with partners and fee earners from different offices on key focus areas, putting together a plan of action and then measuring it's success.
Supported by an Executive and Senior Executive the firm have a really collaborative culture and great work life balance. They also have a central marketing function.
- Working with the senior leadership team on creation of a strategic plan for the real estate and construction market.
- Develop and review business planning and focus in on growth clients and jurisdictions
- Work closely with knowledge teams to horizion scan, understand sector led issues and market intelligence
- Manage key clients within the construction and real estate sector
- Provide client and market aligned information to assist in the opportunity mapping and targeting process.
- Manage a budget ensuring campaigns come in to budget and analyse the subsequent ROI
- Support a data driven approach, championing the use of the CRM system
- Line management of two
- Lead on the pitch process, bid decisions and advising around RFPs credentials, testimonials, bios and pitches.
- Work with the central team and fee earners around targeted profile raising PR opportunities
- Guide the team to create timely and successful legal directories.
- Delivery of BD related projects
We are looking for an experienced BD professional, ideally someone who has experience of the real estate and / or construction markets and who has worked in a partner led, professional services environment. This firm has a stellar reputation and BD are able to consult and advise therefore we are looking for someone who can develop strong relationships, ready to (if not experienced in) team management.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.