Are you an entrepreneurial Business Development specialist looking for an exciting, challenging role?
If so, this key senior level BD role, at Luxembourg’s leading independent legal and business services firm, Arendt, could be your ideal opportunity.
Specialising in legal, regulatory and taxation in particular, they have an impressive client base and offer brilliant career progression.
This is a strategic, senior level BD role within a high performing BD & Marketing team. You will be reporting into the Director of Markets & Services and can be based either in the London office or Luxembourg.
Key elements of the role include:
- Developing and implementing the go-to-market strategy for one or more industry groups
- Driving client engagement for selected priority clients and targets
- Driving ‘hot topic’ BD campaigns focussed on generating traffic and leads for key offerings
- Directing industry specific market analysis and research
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a BD role, ideally gained in a law firm, professional services industry or in Fund/Financial Institution industries
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- You are a self-starter that can handle the pressure of dealing with multiple projects and responsibilities
- Experience in working with multinational teams
- Excellent relationship building skills at all levels
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken. Any other language (French, German, Luxembourgish) is considered an asset, but not necessary.
Great incentives include:
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- An entrepreneurial working environment
- A challenging role within a market leading organisation
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The possibility to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
- Internal training and continuous career development
Please contact Jenny Owen at Totum for further information on this role.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.