Are you ready to take your career to new heights in a dynamic, fast-growing, and diverse international team? This international law firm invites you to join a prestigious Dispute Resolution International Practice Group as a Senior Business Development Manager. This role offers the chance to lead innovative and value-added business development strategies, contributing to the achievement of key firm-wide objectives and the Dispute Resolution Group business plan.
As a pivotal part of the global Marketing & BD team you will directly manage a team of three talented individuals. Your role involves staying at the forefront of Disputes developments, driving strategic discussions, and developing comprehensive plans to ensure a "Fewer, Bigger, Better" approach aligned with the firm's Business Plan.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Keep abreast of Disputes market developments to identify and seize business opportunities.
- Be the go-to source of knowledge about Dispute Resolution Group’s work, fostering a holistic view for a complete client service offering.
- Collaborate with Disputes Resolution Practice Group Head and Disputes Business Manager to develop forward-looking strategic plans.
- Oversee the group’s budget management, ensuring alignment with strategic plans and challenging unplanned spending.
- Advise on practice-specific bids/pitches, ensuring alignment with best practices.
- Identify thought leadership opportunities and maximise ROI from campaigns.
- Collaborate on profile-raising initiatives, leveraging creative content and collateral.
- Liaise internationally and cross-sector to ensure cooperation and BD plan implementation.
- Drive client development strategies and Client Listening initiatives within the Disputes Group.
- Lead and develop your team, ensuring effective project management and distribution of knowledge.
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum of 6 years marketing/business development experience, preferably in professional services.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Highly consultative and commercially driven.
- Strong networking abilities with a positive and enthusiastic approach.
- Solution-oriented mindset with attention to detail.
- Well-developed understanding of marketing and business development strategy and implementation.
- Proven track record in working with teams to develop business and client relationships.
If you're ready to make a significant impact, influence strategic decisions, and thrive in a collaborative and dynamic environment, get in touch.
Totum Partners is an equal opportunities employer. We strive to ensure that every individual we meet is given the same opportunities and we are committed to providing the support and environment required to do so. If you have a disability or impairment, please let us know and our team will ensure that reasonable adjustments are made.