Senior Business Development Executive
Leading professional services firm
London based, hybrid working
Excellent opportunity for an established Senior Executive looking for international exposure, or a talented Business Development Executive looking for a step up.
We're thrilled to be exclusively partnering with a renowned international professional services firm, based in London, who are looking for a talented Senior Business Development Executive to join their existing team based in London. Our client is a well-established powerhouse, known for their exceptional support, friendly atmosphere, high-performing teams, diversity, and inclusivity. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of innovation and fully embracing the potential of technology. With their sights set on the future, this firm is on a path of growth, making it an exciting place to be, with lots of scope for progression for the right candidate.
This Senior Business Development Executive role will work alongside a brilliant BD Manager, who is super supportive and be part of a well-respected Marketing & BD team. The successful candidate will play a key role in the delivery of the business development strategy, in a varied role with a remit that includes:
- Working in close collaboration with key stakeholders and internal team to identify opportunities for growth in existing client relationships and opportunities for engagement with new clients, developing a plan to maximise these opportunities in London, and internationally.
- Proactively carry out client research to gather market insights, in order to suggest business development and marketing initiatives that will provide clients with valued added solutions and prepare fee earners for client meetings.
- Working closely with the global marketing and communications team to develop content for digital marketing campaigns and collateral.
- Managing digital marketing campaigns, providing insight into ROI and performance.
- Supporting the events team with the coordination of a range of in-person and virtual events, from end to end.
- Supporting on RFPs, pitches, directories and submissions.
- Contributing to business development and marketing plans, tracking budgets and providing ad-hoc competitor and CRM reports as required
The successful candidate for this Senior Business Development Executive role will need:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a business development or marketing role, gained in a professional services environment.
- Experience of creating engaging content, event management and opportunity spotting.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience, with the ability to build collaborative working relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of working with CRM systems and email marketing software.
- A strong team player, who loves to collaborate and ‘join the dots.’
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.