We are very excited to be working with this rapidly growing London City law firm on a newly created role within its Business Development and Marketing team. This senior level role will lead on targeted and focused BD and marketing for the Real Estate sector. The firm’s reputation within real estate is incredibly well established and respected, therefore this role has a superb platform from which to build its business development and marketing strategy.
Working closely with the BD & Marketing Director, you will align real estate business growth plans alongside tactical business development and marketing delivery, to facilitate the firm’s continued growth.
Amongst other responsibilities, you will lead the development of new product offerings, collaborating with Partners and the wider marketing and BD teams to define the benefits of the new products and the most effective routes to market. You will manage budgets, pitch opportunities, develop and manage key clients and collaborate with the Head of PR & Communications on key profiling opportunities.
Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team, who will support you within the role, is important.
We are looking for:
- An in-depth understanding of the real estate market from both an external market / sector and internal operational perspective
- A relationship driven person with the ability to build credible relationships and influence
- Proven experience of managing and developing key clients focused on revenue generation opportunities
- Strong communication, presentation and coaching skills
- Professional services (Partnership) experience with a proven track record of leading BD & marketing at a senior level
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.