Senior Bids Executive/Manager
This is a great opportunity to work for a market leading boutique law firm, who are highly prevalent within the Healthcare, Social Care, Housing and Emergency Services sectors. They are highly regarded and have a superb reputation. The firm is friendly, collaborative and encourages career development. A healthy work life balance is a top priority for this firm, with flexible working in place – one day per week in one of their UK based offices.
As a key member of the well-regarded bids team, you will support all areas of the business, working closely with partners and the wider BD & Marketing team, to deliver high quality bids and presentations.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Monitoring procurement portals for potential opportunities
- Holding kick off meetings and pursuing content for bids
- Project managing writing and editing a wide range of bids
- Working closely with partners to develop winning strategies and propositions
- Coaching presentation teams and providing relevant material
- Conducting win/loss reviews, identifying themes and aiming for continual improvement
- Ensuring best practice around the bids library/resources and championing the CRM system for opportunity management
Skills and experience
- Bids experience – including managing your own portfolio of bids
- Engaging with, coaching and influencing stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and able to work calmly under pressure
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications
If you are passionate about bids and are a team player who enjoys managing, motivating and working alongside others, this role would be ideal for you.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.