This global legal business is looking for a Senior BD & Marketing Manager who will oversee the growth of the business’ international sectors and practice groups by facilitating client-focused activity.
This is a client facing role where you will develop independent external relationships whilst also working with internal stakeholders. This role has line management responsibilities and you will have an Account Manager capacity for at least one of the business’ key clients.
- Work with the relevant teams to create and implement an effective BD and marketing strategy aimed at delivering growth targets
- Manage core marketing activities
- Identify opportunities to expanding services and win new clients by consistently exhibiting an understanding of client issues and how these can be supported by the business
- Create multi-jurisdictional campaigns which drive brand awareness and create business opportunities
- Represent the business at external events
- Assist in the budget and business planning and oversee the relevant sector & PG budgets
- Work with broader teams to ensure campaign activity is coordinated business-wide
- Report on activities and the subsequent impact on both the business and the market place
- Manage and develop line reports
- Perform other duties as required
Key Skills & Experience Required;
The successful candidate would have prior experience working in a professional services environment, preferably having also worked in an international environment. With a track record in the creation and implementation of business development strategies as well as the delivery of B2B or B2C multi-channel marketing campaigns, they would be creative, innovative and proactive. This individual would have strong stakeholder management skills, proven project management experience and the ability to demonstrate an understanding of client issues.
Equal Opportunities: As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse teams; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.