My client, a leading global law firm, are looking for a Senior BD & Marketing Advisor to join the team focused on ESG. This exciting role is global in nature, with lots of project work and the opportunity to be involved in strategic initiatives.
This Senior BD & Marketing Advisor role is perfect for someone who is currently working in a BD & Marketing capacity in a professional services firm, who has a strong interest in ESG. The successful candidate will be working collaboratively across the firm, to deliver strategic marketing & BD initiatives, supporting the firms’ global ESG offering.
This Senior BD & Marketing Advisor role will be varied, and the remit will include:
- Working on various projects and initiatives such as client targeting, product specific BD and profile raising
- Support partners across the firm with pitch requests from an ESG perspective
- Work with global BDM teams to supply credentials, capability summaries, CVs etc
- Plan and deliver client events
- Provide insight and market developments to lawyers
- Write, edit and design content for client meetings, presentations, thought leadership and social media
- Track and report on campaign metrics and ROI
- Identify sponsorship and membership opportunities
- Manage 3rd party relationships
The successful candidate for this Senior BD & Marketing Advisor role will have strong BD & marketing experience gained in a professional services firm – a keen interest and passion for ESG is essential, as is the ability to work autonomously. Experience of influencing senior stakeholders and peers and being able to work collaboratively is essential.
The firm offer hybrid working, a highly competitive salary and excellent flexible benefits. They have a supportive and inclusive environment and a strong track record of developing and progressing employee careers.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.