Senior BD & Marketing Advisor
Top tier global law firm
Technology sector focus
Excellent opportunity for an existing BD Executive or Advisor to step up
My client, a market leading, global law firm, are looking to recruit a talented and ambitious Senior BD & Marketing Advisor to join their existing team in the Technology sector.
This firm have a superb reputation and have a culture that is collaborative and inclusive. The Technology sector is commercially innovative and technically strong, and the BD & Marketing team play a key part in their continued growth and success.
This Senior BD & Marketing Advisor role will work closely with key partners and stakeholders in the sector to support on a wide range of BD & Marketing initiatives, including:
- The development of the BD & Marketing plan
- Client targeting and cross-selling projects
- Internal and external profile raising
- Pitching (with the support of the specialist pitch team) and management of collateral.
The successful candidate for this Senior BD & Marketing Advisor role will need:
- Previous experience gained in a BD & Marketing role
- Experience of working in a law firm or wider professional services firm
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- High levels of interest in the Technology sector
Working for this top tier law firm you can expect:
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent benefits which include pension, private medical, life assurance, performance related bonus, free gym, subsidised on-site restaurant and a range of flexible benefits
- Access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- A firm that will support your career aspirations
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.