I am delighted to be working with one of the best know law firms in the world, who are looking to recruit a Senior BD & Marketing Advisor to join one of their post successful practice groups.
This firm have a brilliant reputation and have an enviable client portfolio that includes some of the worlds’ biggest brands. They encourage an environment that is dynamic, diverse and collaborative, and work in a progressive and innovative way to provide their clients with exceptional service and their teams with brilliant opportunities to progress their careers.
This Senior BD & Marketing Advisor role will work closely with a highly supportive and impressive Senior BD & Marketing Manager, assisting with the development and implementation of the groups BD & marketing plans and initiatives.
The Senior BD & Marketing Advisor remit will include:
- Day to day coordination for the London practice, with support on global initiatives
- Work with internal teams to project manage the pitch process for the practice
- Manage marketing requests such as capability statements, credentials and marketing collateral
- Profile raising initiatives
- Support with key client relationship management
- Work with internal stakeholders to support cross selling opportunities
- Development of the groups’ internal communications
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who currently works as a BD Executive or Advisor and is keen to gain exposure to a global environment or wants a new challenge with a firm that will play a key part in the progression of their career.
For more information and a confidential chat about this role please don't hesitate to get in touch.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.