Sector Marketing Manager - Healthcare, Logistics and Sport
A superb opportunity for a Marketing Manager has arisen at one of the top global construction and property consultancy firms. Aligned to Healthcare, Logistics and Sport, you will become an expert in growth opportunities and trends within these industries – working on various BD activities, as well as PR, Marketing and Events. This role can be based in London, Sheffield, Leeds or Birmingham.
- Working closely with the national Sector Leads you will identify prospects, qualify and segment existing clients and their needs
- Generate campaigns focused on client solutions, whilst raising brand awareness
- Design and manage lead generation campaigns
- Identify sector strengths and success stories – deliver through core channels
- Support the Brand & Comms team with social media requirements including website and social media posts, and awards
- Support organisation of events, conferences and networking opportunities
- Support bid team in relation to relevant tender opportunities
- Support with production of reports and market data
We are looking for a dynamic individual with high energy and motivation, excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
You must have experience within the construction industry, engineering and/or property consultancy, with a good understanding of lead-generation marketing tactics and audience segmentation.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.