Sales and Marketing Analyst
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a new, rapidly developing, regulatory technology company. Creating both technology platforms and partnerships, they are at the forefront of technology that will help to revolutionise financial services operations in terms of financial crime, sanctions and regulation.
They are looking for an energetic, ambitious Sales and Marketing professional to work closely with the management team to grow global profile - developing and executing sales and marketing strategies across key client groups and geographies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Marketing Lead and client teams to ensure marketing initiatives and activities are aligned, measured, and optimised for success
- Supporting the planning and delivery of marketing campaigns
- Producing regular reports for both internal and external stakeholders
- Client and market research
- Developing digital channels and communications
- Delivering actionable insight based on analysis of all marketing activity, across digital, social, media and events
- Management and maintenance of client and prospect data
Experience and skills required:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to present and communicate insight – quantitatively and qualitatively
- Current or prior experience managing marketing campaigns
- Excellent stakeholder management experience and communication skills
- Experience in financial services, wealth management or wider professional services
This is a fabulous opportunity to be part of a business creating value for financial institutions that is innovative and truly market leading.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.