An international law firm has an exciting opportunity for a Reward and Wellbeing Manager to join their highly regarded team. This role will be responsible for the project managing salary and bonus reviews as well as coordinating the firm’s wellbeing agenda.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Project management and delivery of key rewards projects and processes
- Working with the Rewards and Benefits Advisor to analyse and interpret reward data, including benchmarking salaries against the market.
- Working with the Head of Reward and key stakeholders in the business to review, set and provide input on the delivery of their reward strategy.
- Supporting the Head of Reward with the day-to-day management and delivery of employee and partner benefits.
- Assisting the Head of Reward in managing relationships with third party benefit providers and ensuring excellent service delivery to partners and employees.
- Co-ordinate the wellbeing elements for HR, L&D, D&I and H&S, so that they are connected and this is reflected on a wellbeing calendar.
- Work with networks to help capture and support initiatives to ensure awareness of their priorities feed into the broader wellbeing agenda.
- Driving the comms and campaigns to support wellbeing initiatives.
The successful applicant will have a demonstrable understanding of reward processes and procedures and experience of managing salary and bonus reviews, ideally gained within a professional services environment.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.