A fantastic opportunity for a Reward & Benefits specialist to join a leading national law firm to be responsible for the day-to-day management of the firm’s reward and benefits.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Supporting key annual reward processes including salary reviews, bonus schemes, benefits renewal and enrolment windows as well as regulatory reporting.
- Support the preparation of data for participation in salary surveys and benchmarking exercises.
- Building relationships across the business to ensure a high standard of support is provided to internal clients and stakeholders.
- Act as the firm’s reward and benefits champion, driving efficiency and engagement, implementing best practice, and identifying opportunities to improve employee experience and employee value proposition whilst reflecting the firms culture and values.
Ideal background and experience for this opportunity will include:
- Significant experience of working in a reward an benefits role.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical and statistical skills.
- Experience of using salary/market survey methodologies
- Experience of pay reporting, such as gender, ethnic, and disability pay gap reporting.
- Ability to deliver under pressure within tight deadlines, whilst maintaining high attention to detail.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.