A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Reward and Benefits Manager to join a leading global law firm. The focus of the role is reward and benefits, working closely with colleagues in HR Systems. This is a unique opportunity to gain global reward and compensation experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide support with all aspects of rewards and benefits, in particular to HR colleagues in APAC, EMEA, LATAM and US.
- Deliver the annual global salary review and bonus process, working closely with HR Business Partnering and HR colleagues in APAC, EMEA, LATAM and US and other cyclical reward activities.
- Manage, oversee and analyse the provision of compensation benchmarking tools and analytics, together with job coding where required.
- Liaise with benefit providers at the account management level and deliver the annual benefit renewals.
- Work with the Responsible Business team to plan and deliver global wellbeing events and campaigns.
- Promote and increase reward knowledge and understanding across the firm to inform decision making and enhance awareness of reward offerings.
- Support, develop, mentor and coach direct reports or more junior team members.
- Drive strategic thinking and influence stakeholders.
- Manage relevant processes and resource including budget management
- Professional services experience, ideally gained within a partnership structure.
- Reward and compensation experience, including the delivery of annual salary reviews and bonus process.
- Global rewards and compensation experience/exposure.
- Knowledge of relevant benefits legislation including pensions legislation.
- Highly numerate, with experience of analysing data. Including strong excel skills and high attention to detail.
- HR and Benefits Management systems experience would be advantageous.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.