An exciting opportunity for an experienced Reward Advisor to join a leading law firm and their close-knit HR Reward team on a 6-12 month contract. Working closely with the Reward Lead, you will help deliver the day-to-day provision of reward advice to HR colleagues and supporting on annual reward cyclical activity for the firm.
Key duties of the role include:
- Completing data analysis on annual reward activity.
- Lead on the annual benefits renewal activity, working with providers and brokers to complete renewals as required.
- Assist with reward queries from the HR team and other colleagues; provide considered and sound advice in a timely fashion.
- Proactively manage the annual reward calendar.
- Complete analysis on legislative reward reporting accurately, working alongside the HR Data and Systems team.
The ideal candidate will have gained the following skills:
- Proven experience in a reward and benefits role.
- Sound UK employment law and technical legal knowledge of pay, benefits and pensions.
- Client focused approach; able to interact confidently with the HR team and other key stakeholders in order to deliver results.
- Highly motivated to provide excellent advice and deliver results.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.