Totum Partners is delighted to be working with a law firm that is recruiting for a revenue manager.
The ideal Revenue Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage and develop a small team
- Managing WIP, billing, and credit control
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies, and regulatory rules.
- Attend monthly review meetings with partners and associates.
The ideal Revenue Manager will have:
- Previous success in a similar role, showcasing your financial virtuosity
- Previous management experience in legal or professional services sectors
- Fluent in Elite 3E
- Proven experience orchestrating change
- Strong communication and ability to be adept at conducting stakeholder relationships.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that’s why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.