Totum Partners seeks a Revenue Controller to join a Law Firm based in the city. Reporting to the Revenue Control Manager, you will liaise with Partners, fee earners and external clients, creating positive relationships.
Responsibilities of the ideal Revenue Controller include:
- Liaise directly with the Partners and lawyers and take responsibility for their billing and credit control requirements.
- Monitoring billing and cash collection budgets and targets and WIP balances.
- Processing bills using the Elite 3E billing workflow
- Ensuring Elite 3E collections is updated with the latest comments
- Agreeing with Partners on timescales of converting WIP into bills for forecasting purposes.
- Preparing debt reporting statements and liaising with the Operations team on cheques and bank transfers.
- Help manage and reduce the firm’s lock-up to agreed levels.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Attend the billing and credit control meetings.
The ideal Revenue Controller will have the following experience:
- Elite 3E experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in identifying the best solution for diverse billing requirements
- Hands-on experience in billing within the Elite 3E platform
The client offers excellent benefits, making this opportunity even more appealing.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.