Totum Partners is actively hiring for a dynamic Revenue Controller role with a leading US Law firm. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to a growing team.
The ideal Revenue Controller will be responsible for:
- Conduct monthly meetings to discuss WIP and AR.
- Manage WIP, including time transfers and write-offs.
- Prepare monthly billing forecasts.
- Generate detailed monthly analysis.
- Ensure compliance with approval requirements for write-offs.
- Provide monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Proactively manage WIP and AR.
- Resolve queries efficiently.
- Assist Partners in identifying funds on client accounts.
- Prepare collection schedules for split markets.
- Assist cashiers in identifying received cash.
- Attend client meetings as needed.
- Obtain necessary data for eBilling.
- Keep comprehensive updates in the Revenue Management system.
- Support the Revenue & Collections Supervisor with WIP reserves.
- Escalate billing/collection issues to the Revenue & Collections Supervisor.
- Perform ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal Revenue Controller will have the following experience:
- Proven background in the Legal Sector with specific experience in Billing, Revenue Control, and Credit Control.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively at all levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft skills, particularly advanced Excel.
- Confident and professional persona.
- Articulate, self-motivated, and driven.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.