Totum Partners is recruiting a Revenue Controller 12 Month FTC for a leading law firm. The revenue controller will work as part of the Working Capital Team within the Finance and Accounting Department.
Your ideal Revenue Controller will be responsible for:
- Participation in monthly revenue meetings with Partners and Associates
- Providing fee breakdowns to Partners
- Resolving billing queries promptly to ensure timely matter billing
- Contributing to Credit Control activities
- Management of various Accounts Payable related queries
- Assistance to the Team Leader in generating partner and client
- Adherence to professional regulatory standards and knowledge
- Monitoring volume discounts and rebates where applicable
Your ideal Revenue Controller will have the following experience:
- Experience working with Aderant or Elite
- Billing experience
- Familiar with SRA guidelines & VAT
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.