Totum Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Revenue Control Team Leader to work in a leading Law firm. Our client is a top 20 law firm specialising in corporate and commercial law.
Working with the Working Capital Team you will be a mix of working capital and managerial of a team of four people.
The ideal Revenue Control Team Leader will be responsible for:
- Managing a team, including formal annual reviews, coaching and support, personal development plans and career progression opportunities
- Managing workflows, monitoring capacity, and capability
- Providing a revenue service including time/WIP management, billing and detailed transactional reporting
The ideal Revenue Manager will have:
- Previous experience working in a senior role at a law firm
- Managerial experience
- A high standard of computer literacy (knowledge of Elite systems would be advantageous)
- Ability to influence and inspire others
- Work effectively as part of a team
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.