Are you an experienced Legal Biller, Credit or Revenue Controller seeing your next career move?
Totum Partners are delighted to be working with a leading global law firm who have a great opportunity to work in a hybrid working pattern.
Key tasks will include:
- Supporting a team of Partners
- Taking responsibility for their billing and credit control requirements
- Closely monitoring billing and cash collection budgets and targets
- Dealing with a large portfolio of clients and liaising with them daily
- Updating the firm's credit control system
- Arranging and attending monthly meetings with Partners to review WIP and debtors
- Overseeing the billing for clients, ensuring that bills are prepared and dispatched promptly
- Dealing with all aspects of client queries regarding invoiced fees
- Preparing debt reporting statements and liaising with cashier teams
- Posting e-Bills in accordance with the specific requirements of the various portals
- Liaising with clients and lawyers to resolve queries to ensure that bills are paid
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Credit Control, billing or revenue control experience in professional services
- Strong customer service/stakeholders management experience
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent numeracy skills and ability to reconcile accurately.
- Flexible to the requirements of the role and an adaptable approach when required.
- Good computer skills