Totum Partners are delighted to be working with a leading law firm in recruiting a Revenue Assistant. Based in the city, your role will be to convert the work in progress into compliant invoices, working closely with partners and fee earners.
The ideal Revenue Assistant will be responsible for:
• Processing invoices each month
• Ensure that the debt collection of invoices
• Resolved queries raised by clients and escalate
• Provide the necessary support to revenue controllers
The ideal Revenue Assistant will have:
• Experience in working as a revenue assistant, biller, or credit controller in a legal or professional services environment.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Team player who supports and motivates their colleagues
• Demonstrate a clear track record of commitment to the highest level of customer service.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.