A new opportunity for a Resource Manager to join a leading financial consultancy on a part-time basis (3 days a week). This role can be based in either Oxford or London, will report into the Head of HR and lead on the operation and optimisation of resourcing across all the organisations jurisdictions.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of resourcing requests in a timely and efficient manner;
- Working with key stakeholders to monitor current and anticipated activity levels, capacity and staffing, and balancing the need of the individual and business;
- Take ownership of the current resourcing procedures and enhance these where appropriate and in line with resourcing strategy.
- Build strong working relationships with all Partners and employees.
- Provide forecasts and analysis on key data metrics (such as utilisation levels and headroom capacity) to assist with resourcing and wider business decisions.
- Understand and maintain knowledge of individual skills, development needs, experiences and apply this knowledge in resourcing decision.
- Encourage and implement new ways of thinking around resource management.
- Work closely with the Resourcing Analyst providing guidance, support and feedback as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have gained the following key skills:
- Experience of dealing with resource allocations, ideally within a professional services environment;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, working in a fast paced and challenging environment;
- Ability to consider different perspectives and (sometimes conflicting) data to make sensible recommendations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication sills – for example, summarising views and data that you’re hearing, asking questions to build mutual understanding and speaking up when you identify a challenge or an opportunity.
- Experience of working in an international environment and / or speaking a European language is desirable.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.