A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Resource Manager on a permanent basis to join a leading international law firm. This exciting role will report into the Head of Resource Manager and sit within a designated practice area. As a Resource Manager, you will help ensure that the team’s workload is balanced and diverse and that client work is staffed efficiently. It would suit someone who is able to build strong relationships with all partners and lawyers within the group as well have a joined up approach with other departments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively anticipating and understanding resourcing requirements.
- Identifying and discussing with partners the most appropriate resources for all incoming work
- Monitoring resource requirements for matters, anticipating and managing periods of increased/reduced busyness
- Monitoring and managing the appropriate planning of holidays around periods of projected peak activity
- Working closely with the firms’ stakeholders to achieve the firm’s dedication to diversity
- Collaborate with the pricing and pitching teams to ensure adequate budgets are set
The successful candidate will need to have strong emotional intelligence to build relationships internally. The client is looking for someone who has experience of working in a similar role within professional services or a Recruitment background. This role will work closely with other Resource Managers in the team to encourage collaboration.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.