Market Insights Manager
Leading professional services firm
Newly created role with lots of scope
We are pleased to be working with a hugely successful, well established and highly regarded professional services firm who are looking for a talented Market Insights Manager to join their existing Marketing & BD team in an exciting newly created role.
This firm have an excellent culture, that is collaborative, supportive and friendly and they are progressive and forward thinking. They actively encourage people to share new ideas and want people to bring their authentic selves to work, and this fosters an extremely positive working environment.
This Market Insights Manager will work with a brilliant existing BD and Marketing team and is an integral part of delivering their new strategic goals which will support their continued growth as a business.
This role would be ideal for a candidate who loves research and analysis and is able to bring their findings to life in a commercial sense, to support business and client development initiatives and enable the team to go to market in an intelligent and innovative way.
The Market Insights Manager role remit includes:
- Researching and compiling industry and client data, carrying out analysis and developing and delivering findings to stakeholders
- Compiling reports form various sources to provide strategic insights, making commercial recommendations based on identified market opportunities
- Presenting data findings in an impactful, engaging way for senior stakeholders, continuously exploring new ways of doing this
- Keeping up to date with industry news and innovations within core sectors that the firm operate in
- Being the go-to person to advise on insights projects for the business
The successful candidate for this Market Insights Manager role will have:
- Experience in a research or analysis role gained in a professional service, research consultancy, legal or financial services environment
- High levels of intellectual curiosity, coupled with the ability to be a creative thinker
- Excellent data and Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Knowledge of PowerBi (advantageous)
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.