Client Delivery Manager
My client, a rapidly growing consultancy firm with sustainability at its heart, is seeking a Client/Project Delivery Manager to join their London headquarters.
A newly created role, the Client Delivery Manager will work closely with the growing finance team to ensure the successful onboarding of clients and delivery of client projects. With unique and varying pricing models, accurate data and client service is paramount. The Client Delivery Manager will thus own the client life-cycle from pipeline right through to receiving cash in the bank, and supporting fee-earning associates to enable this to happen.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Enjoy working with clients and internal stakeholders, in a varied role
- Be able to apply project management best practice to set up, maintain and deliver projects, ensuring data quality and integrity throughout
- Coach Partners and Project Managers on the tools, standards and best practices for project delivery
- Ideally have some basic understanding of accounts receivable, although this can be learnt on the job
My client is truly passionate about their cause. The consultancy firm orchestrates system change in clean energy, circular material solutions and sustainable land use. This means re-imagining industries, re-configuring the world of energy, and regenerating the ecosystems around us. By addressing systemic failures in these areas, my client aims to unlock economic opportunities that benefit business, society, and the environment.
The firm is on a hybrid working model of circa 2 days in the office per week.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.