Are you a seasoned Project Manager ready to lead the charge in a workplace transformation programme? Then look no further.
As the leader of this huge programme you'll drive the designing of policies, protocols, and apps that empower this top law firm's people to shine. You will be collaborating closely with Change Management and Technology, and you'll be at the heart of ensuring the success of this workplace transformation programme.
- Craft a sturdy project plan and guide its journey to success.
- Embrace project governance while guiding the development journey.
- Tune into stakeholders' needs, making sure deliverables hit all the right notes.
- Partner with Operations and juggle stakeholders of all kinds, spotting and addressing any potential hitches.
- Keep workstream documentation in perfect harmony.
- Keep a close eye on budgets and schedules
- Secure the right skills and resources to bring your vision to life.
- Mentor and nurture fellow team members.
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years leading complex projects or workstreams in a programme environment.
- Project management or change management qualifications
- A knack for managing budgets in a project setting.
- Experience in legal or professional services.
- A background in workplace change projects.
- Experience of crafting requirements for room and desk booking systems.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that’s why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.