Legal Project & Operations Manager
A leading, highly reputable international law firm, is expanding their project delivery team and looking for a Project Manager to be based in either London, Bristol or Manchester. The role focuses on working closely with stakeholders to implement change projects. Working on multiple projects at once, you would be required to manage the workflow of projects, help to drive engagement for innovation projects across the firm and work with other teams to ensure a joined-up approach.
Here are some of the main tasks in the role:
- Create clear project management plans
- Continuously monitoring projects to ensure timescales and budgets are met
- Attend and lead project meetings with the relevant stakeholders and team members
- Work collaboratively across teams to manage projects from initial stages to completion
- Oversee and manage the delivery of solutions
- Work closely internally to analyse and design process improvements and drive positive change to the way the firm delivers legal services
The successful candidate will:
- Experienced project manager with excellent consultancy skills either from working internally in a law firm or as a consultant
- Ideally have experience in a process improvement role in a professional services firm
- Be interested in the ever-evolving ways of delivering legal services, with a passion for legal technology and process improvement
- Have a proven ability to delivery successful projects, driving behavioural change in a positive way
- Be able and enjoy working with partners and colleagues at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity to drive change in a leading law firm, improving outcomes for both clients and the firm itself, by driving the adoption of more efficient and effective ways of working.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.