My client, an award-winning international law firm, is looking to hire their first Product Manager. An exciting new addition to their growing legal technology and innovation arm, the Product Manager will play a crucial role in working directly with clients to identify new product and service opportunities, as well as taking a lead role in the management of their existing suite of products.
The products are a mix of technology/SaaS as well as services, aimed at driving efficiencies for both clients and the law firm itself.
The day to day role will include:
- Run and own the product development roadmaps for their client facing technology products
- Establish and run a rapid product development process for prototyping ideas
- Own daily communication and task allocation with the inhouse Software Engineering team to deliver best in class products to clients
- Proactively engage in client and team feedback sessions to support the build out of our client facing product base
- Management of product development process, including user testing and value proposition development
The successful candidate will:
- Have product lifecycle management experience, ideally some SaaS.
- Be commercially minded, able to build relationships quickly with stakeholders and clients, and be solutions focused.
- Have experience in a few different industries. My client is very keen to consider those from outside of the legal sector – in fact, the more diverse your experience, the better!
- Be passionate about innovation and enjoy working with technology
This role can be based in the London or Bristol offices. The firm has formally moved to a hybrid working model of 2-3 days in the office per week.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.