Totum partners are hiring for a top global law firm looking for a Process Improvement Manager to be based in London (Hybrid working). Central to this role will be working a range of stakeholders to agree and deliver on improvement projects that align with the firm’s strategic goals and address the day-to-day challenges faced by their people. The role sits within the Process Improvement Team, which plays a critical role for the firm in ensuring they continue to meet and exceed the expectations of clients and stay ahead of the competition whilst increasing revenue and protecting margin. You will be responsible for managing small to medium sized cross-functional and cross practice project teams to successfully deliver efficiency solutions for the Practice and Business Teams. You will:
- Love engaging with stakeholders and managing these relationships - engagement is a key dimension of this role.
- Act as a mentor to more junior members of project teams, to ensure they deliver on what is expected of them throughout the project lifecycle.
- Build relationships in a culturally sensitive way is crucial to ensure that projects can be delivered successfully in other regions.
- Work with Partners, Lawyers and Business Managers to identify opportunities for efficiency and process improvement, and work with the relevant teams to deliver the agreed projects.
- Facilitate discussions and workshops with Partners, Lawyers and relevant legal ops / Business Teams colleagues
- Baseline current process and performance, pinpoint areas of inefficiency and understand their impact
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency, ensure quality and enhance client service
- Work with other Legal Ops and Business Teams functions as needed to design and test solutions, measure benefits and report back to the relevant stakeholders
- Manage a portfolio of small to medium sized projects, and the associated internal and external resources, to deliver a successful outcome
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.”